A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them by contacting us at email@example.com
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The retention periods for cookies associated with the website are as follows:
- Session – expires once the session ends (often close of browser).
- Remember me/security - 90 days
- Recently viewed products/pages - 90 days
- Recently viewed products/pages - 90 days.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key that is used to prevent forced requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have requested.|
|STF||Information about products you have sent to friends.|
|STORE||The store or language you have selected.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates whether a customer has allowed cookies.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates the caching of page content in the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates the translation of content into other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates the translation of content into other languages.|
|_GA, _GAT, _GID COOKIES||Cookies used by Google Analytics to track visitor statistics.|